Monday, October 16, 2006

10/16/06 Journal A-Z Autobiography


In 2006, I wrote this A-Z autobiography.
I have never broken a bone.
I have four cats and three dogs.
I am a friend with almost everyone.
I went to Fernbank Elementary School, then Westchester Elementary.
I got a big computer for my 14th birthday.
I have a good time at school everyday.
Once, in my childhood, I was cut on the cheek by scissors.
While in English class I write journals.
I know a lot of things about math and science.
I love my family.
I might fight with my brother when I get home, but I hope not.
I have no allergies.
I have more than one sibling.
I like to put things together.
I never quit once I've started something.
I walk, not run, to school on some days.
Sometimes, I don't study for tests.
Today was a normal day.
I don't keep anything under my bed.
Everyone tells me that I'm very smart.
I went to Kansas last summer.
My friend plays the xylophone.
Last year I went to Mexico.
I have been to the zoo and seen all types of animals.

4 Comments:

Blogger Izzybear said...

Hey Since you poisened me with ur evil puttin then (#$$&$ #@^%&^) just kidding :)

1:26 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Jeb Oedkirk said...

This is very creative and nice. Very yoi. Japanese for good.

1:28 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Camisia said...

I’ve never broken a bone either
What kind of computer, was it a Mac? I just got a Mac too, well not me but my family
I don’t have any allergies either, well not any that I am aware of anyways.
Cool, you went to Mexico, I haven’t yet… I want to someday soon though.

12:59 PM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Richard Day said...

Yeha just like Camigia (haha!) and you I haven't broken a bone so we're all special YAY!!!
Oh yeah, and tell Ian to stop writing stuff in Japanese...it's really annoying :P (that's to Ian)

1:14 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home